IT Consultant / Entwickler*in (w|m)
AIA is a consultancy company in Corporate Property Management and Facility Management that works throughout Switzerland. We assist our customers competently, from the conception and development of IT strategies to the frictionless operations of our solutions.
Among our customers are reputed firms from trade and industry, as well as local government, cantons, and research and educational organisations. Motivated and committed employees contribute to our organisation with their individual knowledge and capabilities. In our international team, innovation and creativity are both stimulated and rewarded.
As an IT Consultant / Developer you support our customers intensively in the development and implementation of interfaces between different IT systems.
You are responsible for interfacing projects. In close contact with our customers and specialists of other systems, you analyse the processes, and define and realise the interfacing solutions.
We expect analytical and structured thinking capabilities and an independent way of working. You are able to successively identify relationships in complex situations, and make and implement the right decisions.
You are able to work in a team. You are confident that you can manage such projects independently after acquainting yourself with the subject matter.
You are familiar with:
- programming languages: Java / J2EE
- Webservices REST / JSON
- SQL databases: MS SQ and Oracle
- XML / XSLT
- Reporting- and Business Intelligence tools like Jasper Reports
Your are proficient in English, whereas German will be of advantage.
AIA offers ...
- a well-positioned and well-recognised company with good growth potential
- an interesting, broad and future-oriented professional field
- an open and creative working atmosphere in an international teaM
- cooperative management and a high degree of self-responsibility
- opportunities for personal and career development
The AIA team predominantly consists of committed, young people. We encourage, therefore, graduates and Young Professionals to apply, if they feel capable to work independently and self-dependently, after a period of intensive familiarisation.